Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Activities

This weekend was a church and RSL game-free weekend. I know that technically, it’s a regional/stake conference, but growing up, we never went, so now as an adult, the habit of skipping these meetings is still strong. And I know, I should be good and go, but I don’t, and I enjoy the day off, so that’s how I roll. Anyway, I gave myself a huge to-do list, because I had all day to do it. And in my brain, if I don’t go to church, I need to be productive in some way, so this is how I do it. So all day, I cleaned. I cleaned all 3 bathrooms, including mopping them. I swept and mopped the kitchen. Vacuumed the whole house. Basically, just did the whole house.

Later in the evening, I was writing a birthday card to a friend, and I decided that it was time for me to change my phone paper. (as explained before here, I use a piece of scrapbook paper in my clear phone case to individualize it, in case people didn’t remember) And to change up tradition once again, I decided to stamp my own background this time, so that it was a little differently. After going through all my stamps, and all my colors, I decided on this:

PhoneBack

Ta-daaaa! Looking pretty good, eh? I don’t really ride bikes a lot, but recently I finally got my bike back from my brother, so I am a little more into it than before. Plus, I really like the bike stamp, it’s pretty cute. Anyway, the moral of the story is this: Even when I don’t go to church, I still get a lot of good done.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Aw...I love it!!! You are getting so creative.