Thursday, December 5, 2013

Christmas Tree 2013

Tonight I decorated my Christmas Tree, finally. We set it up on Monday night, and then just left it this whole time. I’ve just been so busy! I haven’t had time, all of a sudden, things were crazy. But I was told by Chelle that the ornaments were on sale at JoAnn’s, and I have been wanting to mix it up, so I took a gander. I decided on brown and gold, it just seemed so fun and different. I’m not sure it looks as good as I thought it would be. In my head, I imagined it very differently, and I don’t think it translated very well. But I gave it a go.

Tree2013

The lights take out the ornaments, for the most part. One of the best parts this year, was the addition of some new (newer) ornaments. We got these in Disneyland, and I love them.

Ornaments

Maybe they don’t mesh with the color theme, but I like them anyway. They’re fun, and they add some life. Merry Christmas everyone! 20 more days!

No comments: