Monday, December 9, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

Friday night was our ward Christmas party. It was a nice affair, good food. They did a program, of course, and Husband and I were asked to sing in it, with another gal. When we practiced, we sounded really good, not to be too prideful. But then when it came time to sing, I must have been so nervous, because I just sounded awful. Husband sounded great, and so did the other girl, but I was shaky and awful, so I regret it. I think next time I get asked, I’ll turn it down. No need to go through that again.

At work, Chelle has had a Christmas tree on her desk last year, and it was just so cute (link to her blog here) and this year, she happened to have an extra one, so she brought it in so that I could use it.

TinyTree

I think it’s really cute, I’m glad she decided to share with me.

I can’t handle all this cold weather. There is just too much of it, and I’m cold the SECOND I step outside, and I can’t seem to get warm inside. I know that it only just started, and we still have a few months with this weather, but already, I just want it to be warm and nice. The countdown to spring has begun. 100 days, everyone!

No comments: