Sunday, December 15, 2013

Slim Pickings

I went to Bath & Body Works on Saturday; I needed to pick up a few things. I went to the nearest mall to me, and after getting in there, I couldn’t find a single lotion I wanted, they were all sold out. I went to the other mall, in the hopes I could find it. As I searched the store, my balloon was deflating. It was nowhere. I was standing in front of a display, lamenting my bad luck, and a worker popped his head around, and asked me what I was looking for. I told him, the Warm Winter Apple, and he quietly said, “I have some of that hidden.” He turned away, grabbed some bottles, and came back over to me. I was so happy; I thanked him profusely, and went on my merry way. I was looking for the last bottle of lotion that I needed, and I did find it – hidden behind the body sprays. I was so glad my purchases worked out! As I was checking out, I hoped that they would let me use my coupon along with the sale I was already getting, and they did! It was a merry night at Bath & Body Works, and I was glad I made the last minute choice to shop there as well. Good luck with all your purchases, friends!

No comments: