Thursday, December 26, 2013

Pies

Tonight after work, I ran a few errands, and when we were finished, we just grabbed some dinner, since it seemed way easier than making it when we got home, since it was late anyway. Husband and I were trying to agree on a pie to get, and we never do. So instead of getting just one pie that we could agree on, we got two different pies. Two different WHOLE pies. As we were driving home, I was like, how dumb are we? We’ll never even finish these! It helps that right now, we have twice as many people living here with my sister being here, but still, 4 people for two pies? The pies we got were the Pumpkin Supreme Pie

Pie1

And the Strawberry Rhubarb Pie

Pie2

Can you guess which one is my choice? The rhubarb. I really like that pie, and I don’t know that many people who like it. None of my people here seem to, so every time I get one, I’m basically eating it alone. Hopefully this one will get eaten soon, so that I’m not trying to finish it a week from now. Has anyone out there had this? Do you love it?

1 comment:

Maleen said...

LOVE rhubarb. One of my favorites for sure. I am going to make one next year.