Friday, August 30, 2013

Foto Friday

I’m sorry, you guys, that I talk about Cookie so often on here, but that’s just because she’s around me all the time. So yesterday, I was in a hurry when I came home from work. I had scouts in just a few minutes, so I needed to hurry and let her out, and then get out of the house. So I put her outside, and run upstairs to change my clothes. I come back down, and she’s still outside. I go over to the door, and call for her, and she’s just sitting there. In the grass, kind of like she’s sunbathing. So I call her and call her, and she just looks at me, but doesn’t move. I go outside, and call her louder, and she still just stays there, like she’s the Queen of England. Finally, as I was walking on the grass to go get her, she finally got up and followed me inside.

CookieOut

What a loony bin this dog is.

No comments: