Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecakes

This week, I am the hostess for Stamp & Chat. Luckily, all that entails is bringing the treats for it, I don’t have to plan a card, or anything like that. This month, I saw this on Pinterest, and decided it was perfect for this. I really like having individual treats, its way easier than trying to cut into a big cake or something. So I bought the ingredients, and got to work. I made a double recipe, because the box said that it would make 6 mini ones, and while that’s nice, I’d rather have a lot, in case I decide to have seconds or something. So I mixed the dry cheesecake mix with the milk, and while that was mixing together, I unwrapped Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and put them in the bottom of the cupcake liners in the pan. Then I scooped the cheesecake filling into each cup, and put them in the fridge to harden up. After an hour (which is what the package said to do) I took them out, made some homemade whip cream (yum!) and piped some whip cream on there, and topped them off with mini chocolate chips. Behold, my creation:

Cheesecakes

I took a bite of one, after it was finished, and I won’t lie, these are awesome. And they’re super easy to whip up, so that was a plus, too.

No comments: