Friday, August 2, 2013

Foto Friday

Ok, spoiler alert. Sometimes, I go back, and back-date blog entries. I know, I know, I should get them done in a timely manner, but that doesn’t always work out for me, there’s too much going on some days to get my stuff published in time. Now, at the risk of exposing the time-space continuum, I’m going to post a pic of things that I’ve purchased tomorrow, IN THE FUTURE! but I don’t want anyone’s brains to hurt. Just accept that things happen that we can’t always control.

So, in my recent (future) visit to Colorado, I went to a cupcake place that I love – Big Fat Cupcake. It is sooo good. I bought some, 4 to be exact, to share with peoples on my returns home. Here is what they looked like, in all their glory:

IMG_5706

Unfortunately, due to circumstances beyond my control, the cupcakes weren’t transported back very well (and you’ll hear about that later) and when I finally got them back:

IMG_5725

They looked awful and are ruined and I’m so sad about it. Now I can’t enjoy my delicious cupcakes, and basically, I just threw my money in the garbage.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Okay, that is just sad. I hate wasting money and cupcakes. Boo.