Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Toes…Again

Today, for Adam’s grandmother’s birthday, all the girls in the family were going to go and get pedicures done, as she had never done this. Unfortunately, they picked a time that I couldn’t go, since I was at work, but I went after work, because I wanted my toes to be painted, and it was time for them to be cut, with my impending race. So, I went to my usual place after work, and it had a bit of a wait, 25 minutes. I had time to kill, so I said sure, and waited. After that time, we (my sister-in-law was with me) finally got to sit down. And…the pedicure took a whopping 10 minutes. I’ve never had that short a pedicure in my life. We sat down, she took off my polish, cut my two big toes, and then put more polish on there. No massage, no buffering, nothing. Then she drew the flower, which I made sure to ask her for before it was too late, and she applied the topcoat, then she put lotion on my legs. Not the feet that were soaking for 2 whole minutes, but the legs that weren’t. Then, I was done. My SIL had a similar experience, we only took 10 minutes. I was incredibly disappointed in them, and with my bad experience last time, I think now may be the time to look for a new place. I tried to give them another shot, but I was just so let down. Here’s what my toes did look like afterward:
Toes
I like the color, I’m pleased with that, but there are some toes that when you look at them (You can’t tell in the pic) you can see the old color peeking through. But luckily, you can’t tell when you’re of average height and you look down, so I’m safe for now.

No comments: