Friday, August 23, 2013

Birthday Good Times

Today is my 30th birthday. Yup, I’ve made it to 30, I can hardly believe it. When I got to work today, I was greeted with this awesome image:

Desk

So awesome, right? Chelle is amazing, and did my desk so great. As I sat down, I noticed the little touches, to make it a Hello Kitty desk:

Desk2

I was very spoiled this day, starting with a Subway breakfast, some amazing gifts, a lunch at Los Hermanos, a delicious treat of Cookie Dough Brownies (Which I am kicking myself for not getting a picture of) and great times all day. This was delivered to me at the office, courtesy of the Inspector:

CupcakeFlowerds

That evening, I went bowling with a group of friends, and it was just so much fun. I haven’t been bowling for a long time. I didn’t win (that would be Chelle) but I didn’t lose! (I don’t actually know who lost) After bowling, we got some ice cream, and then I called it a night. I want to say thank you to all my friends and loved ones who made me day awesome – it made me feel loved!

No comments: