Monday, August 5, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

I’m obsessed. With a game. Candy Crush, have you heard of it? I can’t get enough of it. Basically, it’s just a fancy version of Bejeweled, but for some reason, I just can’t stop playing it. You only get 5 lives at a time, so you can only play until you die and then, it takes another few hours to get your life status back up for you to play. At first, it sucks you in because it’s fun and easy. And then the levels get harder and harder, taking days to get through them, and in my current case, weeks. Yes, I’ve been stuck on a level for over a week now, and while some normal people may give up and do something else, I play it over and over hoping that this is the time that I’ll pass it, this is the day that I win. But usually I don’t. And when I do pass, I get so psyched that I make everyone celebrate with me. I recommend this game.

We have pack meeting this week for scouts, and my boys are going to get a lot of badges. We don’t have pack meetings during the summer, usually, because no one shows up, so all the badges the boys get accumulate, so do the pics we take during the summer. Finally we’re having one tomorrow, we get to show off the boys’ stuff, and I made the poster for the pictures that we’ve taken. This is what I did:

Webelos

So, it’s not too fancy, but I think its ok. I like how it turned out. I hope the boys like it as well.

I know I probably will post a bunch about Cookie, and I apologize for it, but since we’re still getting to know each other, there will be a bunch of stories. This past week, randomly, she kept emptying out her food and water bowls (Just straight out onto the floor of her cage) and then she drags the now empty bowls into her cage with her, and just has them there, hanging out. Not eating or drinking from them, but just sitting there, like friends she wants to hang out with. What a weirdo this dog is.

No comments: