Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Animal Kingdom

Today, Tuesday, was our first warm day! No wind, and the sun was a glory. That’s good, because the first ride we went on was the river-rafting ride, and I got SOAKED. But luckily, it only took like an hour to dry off. I was still uncomfortable until I dried! After the ride, and a roller coaster in which you ride backwards for a bit in the dark (which freaked me out!) we went on the safari. We got to see all kinds of animals, it was awesome. After the safari, we went to the petting zoo, where I pet a couple of pigs and a sheep.

3-9-13 3243-9-13 329

The pig didn’t move, I thought he may have been dead until I noticed he was breathing. After many much animal sightings and tours, we saw the Lion King Festival, then made our way back to Epcot to eat dinner at a French restaurant that was delicious. And for dessert I had crème brulee, which I’ve always wanted to try. It was pretty good! On the way to the exit, we went through the French stores, and tried on these awesome hats.

3-9-13 376

I think we could pass for snooty French people.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Wait, do French people actually wear those, or just Americans who are pretending to be French? I really don't know?