Monday, March 18, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

At work recently, we’ve moved desks. So instead of us ladies all being together in a line, we’ve spread out to be all around all the desks. Its weird to be so far away from each other, and its not as fun. Now Chelle and I can’t whisper secrets or do any of that stuff, we’re too far unless we decide first to meet in the middle of the desks. Which is fun, but not the same. A few days ago, we had the idea to get ourselves a good transportation system to pass stuff back and forth.

Truck

Meet my mini-truck. He’s amazing at his job, which is to transport treats and notes back and forth. Chelle has a silver one, and he’s a good worker too. I love these, I don’t care that it makes me a kid to use it all day.

This past weekend, I tried a new cupcake place. I heard of this place in PG that recently won Cupcake Wars, and as we all know, regardless of if you win a national competition, if I don’t give the go-ahead, I don’t think you’re a good place. So I went to the place, Cravings-Alisha’s Cupcakes, and I will say, it was pretty dang good. I tried a Coconut Tres Leches, a Chocolate Covered Strawberry, and a Better Than What cupcake, and they were all good. If the place weren’t so out of my way, I’d probably go there more often, but I do recommend it.

Good news, I’m ready to celebrate Easter. This evening, I took down my LUCK blocks and put up my EASTER blocks, so I’m ready to celebrate with those for 2 weeks. Am I the only one that thinks having Easter in March is the worst thing in the world? There’s an entire month dedicate for that – it’s called April! Don’t ruin my March holidays by putting the April one in here. But I’ll keep my head up, and just take solace in the fact that I even got to have the blocks up at all.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

These trucks are awesome. I am so glad that you thought of them. I still can't believe that our desks are so far apart.

Maleen said...

TOTALLY AGREE!! I hate it when Easter falls in March. Bah-humbug.