Monday, March 25, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

This weekend, I went to a junior high school’s play. I went to the OJHS production of High School Musical. It was hysterical. I rarely go to these sorts of things (Because why would I, as an adult with no children, go to these things otherwise) but we got an invite from the kids in the neighborhood, since a bunch of them were in it, and we thought, may as well go check it out. So we did, and it was a lot of fun. And as an added bonus, I ran into my old high school coach, who I haven’t seen since high school. It was awesome, so I’m double glad I went.

I have a confession to make. Ok, it's not like a secret or anything, but there is something I really want to do. Now, this is the nerd in me coming out, the lazy nerd. I really want to take a whole day and watch every Harry Potter movie. In order. A Harry Potter marathon. Now, 8 movies times 2.5 hours each movie, and I'm looking at about 20 hours of movies, if my math isn't failing me. And if it is, oh well. But still, that's a long time of just sitting there. That doesn't even figure in time to stop and go to the bathroom, get food, etc. But I want to do this. I'm trying to convince Husband to do this with me, and so far, he's not really going for it. But I'll keep trying. I'll get my Potterthon.

Yesterday, I pulled a tiny prank on Husband. Not even a prank really, but something that I thought would be funny, and decided to do it. I don't know if everyone has seen this pic of Nicolas Cage, but it makes me laugh hysterically.
Its creepy and funny at the same time. So I got it into my head to make this Adam's background on his computer. So yesterday morning, I waited until he was in the shower, and changed it. Then, I waited all day for him to see it. And I did wait ALL DAY, it was finally 9:00 at night before he noticed it, and it wasn't even the reaction I hoped. I hoped for a burst of laughter, but alas, all that happened:
*Me, putting the clothes away*
*Husband, on his laptop* "It looks like someone changed my background picture."
*Me, laughs*
*Husband* "You're not allowed on my computer anymore"
And that was it! So anti-climactic! But oh well, maybe I can get him another way, I'll wallpaper anything I can with that handsome face.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

That is definitely a creepy picture. I wished you would have received a different reaction.