Monday, March 4, 2013

Hollywood Studios

The third day brings us to Hollywood Studios. We got there a little later than I would have liked, and immediately had to make our lunch reservation. We ate at The Prime Time Café, which was done up like a house in the fifties, and we were made to feel like family. When it was your time to eat, they came out and yelled your name, and called you kids, and said it was time for dinner. Then you sat down at a table with a TV at the end that showed old time shows.

3-9-13 282

It was delicious, and so much fun. Then we went on some tours of the place, rode some rides, and it was a generally low-key time. I think this was a day we rode the least amount of rides, this theme park was mostly tours of stuff, and videos, and things like that, and less ride-heavy. I did enjoy a ride I went on – Rockin’ Roller Coaster, that was awesome. At the end of the day, I went on all rides but 1 that I wanted to go on, they wouldn’t let us on the ride because it was a 60 minute wait, and the park closed in 60 minutes. I was mad at that, but couldn’t change it!

No comments: