Saturday, March 2, 2013

Epcot!

This upcoming week, Husband and I are going to Florida for a vacay. We flew out last night, and landed pretty late in Florida. We finally got to the hotel at about 3:00, after not having the rental car company pick us up, and then finally showing up, but not having our car that we reserved. We ended up having to change companies to Advantage, and they took good care of us, yay! We were going to Florida for the purpose of visiting

3-9-13 193

Today, after sleeping in a little, we made it to Epcot at about 11, and immediately dug in. First off, we visited Club Cool, where you can try every flavor of Coke products from around the world.

3-9-13 208

They were all pretty tasty for the most part. China’s tastes like watermelon, and Germany’s is the one I’ve blogged about before, the orange one. The worst one BY FAR was Israel. It tastes awful. And the longer the aftertaste, the worse it gets. It is so bitter and gross. But the rest were great.

We spent the afternoon going on various rides, and trying to stay warm. The temperature wasn’t that high, and with the wind going on, I was so COLD! For dinner that evening, we went to Boma, an African food place, and while I tried to be adventurous, I didn’t try everything out there, I wasn’t that brave. But I did fill my plate up with desserts.

3-9-13 211

After I ate everything, then I was told that one of them had alcohol in it. At least I didn’t eat too many of them! but the rest were delicious. And now, I can indeed say I have tried African food!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

So fun. I am so happy that you can go on cool vacas with your hubby.