Monday, March 11, 2013

Crafty Times

Today was a crafty sort of day. Today at work, I bought a Cricut machine from Chelle’s mom, something I’ve never had before but have been wanting. So after a brief tutorial from Chelle about how to use it, I used some letters and made us both some name tags:

Vieve

Fancy, eh? So I made myself one, and then I liked it so much, I made one for Chelle, in case she wanted to enjoy one of her own, haha. But in any case, I’m psyched for my Cricut and can’t wait for my new cartridge to arrive.

After I got home from work tonight, I decided to clean things up a little. One of the things I needed to clean up was the cards from my recent card club. Since I had accumulated a bunch of sympathy cards this time around, I decided to make a sympathy card box. I don’t really have sympathy paper, so I just it pretty plain this time.

SympathyBox

And because I had run out of A stickers (of course) I made the A here by taking a lower-case Q and cutting off the tail. I think it works. And now, all my cards fit in there, and things are looking clean! …For now!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I love my sign!! Thank you! Your sympathy box looks amazing!