Sunday, March 3, 2013

Magic Kingdom

Greetings! On the second day of vacay, we hit up Magic Kingdom. My first gripe with Magic Kingdom is that it takes so long to get there. After you park, and get up to the gates, then you still have to take the monorail to even get in there! That was annoying, but I got over it quickly. The thing I enjoyed the most about MK is that it’s the one that’s the most like Disneyland. Things are in the same place, rides are the same, etc. We mostly hit up just the normal rides, ate food (Including delicious funnel cake) and tried not to be too cold yet again. At least I planned ahead and brought a jacket this day, since I hadn’t to Epcot.

Instead of having Sleeping Beauty’s castle, like they do in DL, DW has Cinderella’s castle, which is just as beautiful.

3-9-13 219

Unfortunately. unlike Disney, you can’t walk through the castle. We went on all the rides, including a story-time with Belle (which was recommended to us) and Husband got to play the part of a guard in the story.

3-9-13 225

After the story-time, we wandered through Belle’s Paris, and wouldn’t you know it, we ran in to Gaston!

3-9-13 239

He WAS roughly the size of a barn! After more wanderings, and a viewing of the Main Street Electrical Parade, we had some dinner, and with my leftover bread (from my hot dog) I fed the nearby ducks. I started some fights.

3-9-13 253

But everyone got their own food, and it was evenly spread out!

No comments: