Thursday, March 14, 2013

Happy Pi Day!

Happy Pi Day everyone! With todays date being 3.14, it’s a day that math nerds all over the world live for. My dad is just one of those math nerds, and he looks forward to it every year. Every year, he brings pies in for the office, and we (Chelle and I) get to join his department for the fun. This year, there were so many pies, I just couldn’t decide. So I did what anyone would do, and I took small pieces of every pie I wanted to try.

PiDay

Delicious! On this plate is Chocolate Caramel pie, Cherry pie, Peanut Butter Cup pie, and Key Lime pie. Do you now see my dilemma about not choosing? This isn’t even all the pies there! I abstained! But they were all really delicious, so thanks for bringing these in, pops. I hope everyone got to celebrate this holiday!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Dude, I am totally coming to your work next year!!!

Chelle! said...

I LOVE PI day...PIE DAY! DELICIOUSNESS! Your parents are awesome.