Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Park-Hoppin’

Wednesday was our last day in DW, so we did a bunch of parks, trying to get to the stuff we missed. We did Hollywood Studios first, to get the last ride in, Midway Mania, and I beat Husband quite soundly in the game.

3-9-13 380

Then we went over to Epcot, to get in all the World places. I don’t know who knows this (I certainly didn’t!) but in Epcot, half of the park is different countries. You can eat the foods of these countries, buy stuff, see videos about them, etc. So we went over to Germany to eat, which was a lot like eating the food back when I was in Germany. They a German group singing, and it was a good time. We visited all the countries, including America, of course. They had a fife and drum band that sang all of our national songs:

3-9-13 392

After visiting all the countries, and riding more rides, we saw the fireworks show, and then called it a night. I had been rocking a sore throat all day, and wasn’t feeling too well at all.

1 comment:

Maleen said...

I've heard great things about the Epcot Center, but I have never been to Florida. It looks so fun though. I think I would get sick having to try food from every country.