Friday, August 31, 2012

Ribbons?!

Last night, I needed to go to Hobby Lobby. Its card time again, so I was getting some supplies for them. Really, I had all my supplies, but I needed a late addition of some black ribbon. So, here I go, the only thing on my list is to get this ribbon, a simple black ribbon, one spool of it. I walk over to where the ribbon is, and there’s a sign, all ribbon is 50% off! WHAT?!

OMGRibbons

Of course I had to take advantage! So I wandered through the ribbons, finding good colors, finding fun ones, just looking. I just kept adding spools to my arms – if I had known that I was going to be getting this many ribbon, I probably would have grabbed a basket/cart, but I just figured I was there for one tiny item. So, after my arms were appropriately filled, I counted the spools of ribbons, and found that I had 17 in my arms. I hate to buy things in odd numbers, so I found one more color (cream, in case you wondered) to make it 18. Then, I made my way to the register (after grabbing some papers) and bought my ribbon, which came to about $20. So really, I got all sorts of awesome ribbon colors for a pretty dang cheap price. And now, I can add ribbons aplenty to my work! When I got home, I put all the ribbons on the table and took a picture, so that you all could see what I bought!

Ribbons

1 comment:

Maleen said...

Love a good sale. Love Ribbon.