Thursday, August 23, 2012

A Birthday Celebration

Well, kids, today’s the day. I turned a whopping 29 years old today. While I’m not dusting off a walker, I do feel like I am getting a little older and wiser, thank goodness. Anyway, onto the celebrations of the day. When I arrived at work, I was greeting with this amazing display of awesomeness, decorated by Chelle:

IMG_2630

A ladybug theme, how fun is this?! I was a little spoiled this day, I got great presents, Chelle brought a delicious breakfast burrito for us to enjoy, we had a great lunch at Brick Oven, (in which the waiter guessed my age to be 30, even though no one had asked him to guess) and then a delicious treat of a banana split later:

IMG_2632

During the day, Husband dropped by and brought me a fruit bouquet, the ladies at work and I enjoyed eating some of it:

IMG_2633

Needless to say, by the end of the day, I was FULL of food, and didn’t think I could eat another bite. Then of course, for dinner, I ate a BLT – minutes the T, because tomatoes are gross. I closed out my day by playing a few rounds of Flippin’ Out, a game that Chelle got me that is so much fun:
Game

If anyone wants to get together and play this game at some point, lets do it. It was so much fun.

Yes, the day was awesome, and I’m so grateful for them making my day great!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Ha, that is funny about the waiter. He probably was thinking that people don't get awesome friends and celebrations unless they are having a round birthday (like 30 or 40). Little does he know how loved you are every year.

Chelle! said...

Aw...Happy Birthday to you!!