Friday, August 3, 2012

Feet, Feet, and Nothing But Feet

I painted my toenails again this week. I tried really hard to get some cute shapes, that sort of thing on them, but after trying for a quite a while, I had to finally take off the entire nail polish, paint again, and just added the dots. I like it, it’s simple.
IMG_2408
Ta-daaaa! I like ‘em. I think I’ll keep these around for a bit.
And kids, I tried again. I did the feet thing again. I even tried using the Ziploc bags, so that I could walk around, like I was told. Well…I couldn’t walk around. I just had to sit there in the two Ziploc bags, because walking made the excess mouthwash stuff spill out.
IMG_2415So, I dutifully sat there for 30 minutes, washed it off, dried my feet, and applied a healthy amount of lotion, as required. And…there was really no change at all. The tops of my feet were soft, I’ll give you that. But the bottoms, the cracks, etc, were the same as always. Still cracky, still not soft.
I am a little disappointed with the shaving cream-mouthwash adventure, but that’s ok, at least I gave it a go, and got to see the results myself. It’s possible that because I wear flip-flops every day that my feet are beyond saving with a simple home remedy like this, and that’s ok. I’ll just do what I always do – wear my flip-flops, and get a pro pedicure once every few months, and they can slough all the dead stuff off themselves.

No comments: