Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Lazy Cake Cookies

Another Monday, another baking day. This time, I scoured my Pinterest boards for a good thing, and I found this recipe that I had pinned a while ago, and it looks super easy. The name, of course, being Lazy Cake Cookies didn’t hurt my case. Last night, Husband and I ended up going to dinner with a friend of his from Canada, the Gentle Giant. Someday, I need to take a picture of myself with him, so you guys can see how big he is, because he’s pretty dang big. Anyway, so when I got home, I didn’t have a whole lot of time to make my treat, so I was extra glad I found this easy recipe. The recipe is this:

1 box (18.25 oz) of Yellow or White cake mix

2 eggs, beaten

5 Tb melted butter

2 Cup chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix together, and put into a 9x13 pan. Bake for 20 minutes, cool, cut, enjoy.

See, easy as pie! (Pie’s actually not that easy, so I don’t know where that phrase comes from.) In case you wanted some photo evidence of me making it, here you go! Here’s the cookies before I put them into the oven:

PreBake

And here they are, after I’ve cut them, and put them into my Tupperware.

BakedCookies

I felt pretty good about them, and they are being eaten faster than hotcakes today! So I super recommend these to everyone, and they are delicious and easy and awesome.

2 comments:

Chelle! said...

These were heavenly. I think that I ate too many of them. I definitely will add this recipe to may "need to make soon" file. :)

Maleen said...

I would totally make these but I have a whole pan of Scotcharoos to eat.