Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Crafty Box Time

I had a crafty moment last night, and had the time to act on it, which was nice. I got a few more of the boxes that I use to hold my cards. I have so many now, I keep wondering if I should come up with a different thing to use, a giant box or something. But I keep going with my card boxes, because I enjoy them. In my last card club, our cards were both birthday and baby. I didn’t have the supplies (read: paper) for a baby card, but after I bought them and got another box, I was good to go, so I made it last night. And here it is:

BabyBox

I like the way it turned out. I didn’t find a paper that was very baby-ey, so I tried my best with the one that I found. And now, my cards are all taken care of…for now. I have another card club meeting (I guess that’s what I could call it?) in another couple of weeks, so I need to jump on making my new cards, and making sure I have the supplies for making my next box.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

These are so cute. I need you to make mine for me.