Thursday, August 16, 2012

A Weekday Wedding

This week, my brother in law got married. Husband’s brother, married on Wednesday. It was a full day of all sorts of wedding festivities, and many, many pictures. I don’t really have all that much to say on the day, it was just a wedding, people have them all over the place, every day of the year. People dressed up, everyone looked pretty, and it was a flobbity gillion degrees outside. Sitting out there, for pictures and whatnot, I was just a pile of sweat, melting into the ground. Other than that, it was a pretty fun day, full of blisters on my feet from my sandals and the walking really quickly around Salt Lake. I leave you with some pictures from the day.

Adam-VieveWedding8-15

Husband and I, showing our serious sides.

Aaron-Vieve

This is my brother in law, we’re oh-so-pretty.

Girls

All of us girls, waiting for our turns at pictures

WholeFam

Everyone, bride, groom, etc, included.

There were a lot of great pictures taken later at the reception I really liked, but my phone wasn’t around to get the pictures. Hopefully I’ll get some copies of them later, and then you guys can see those too.

2 comments:

Maleen said...

How fun. You look very pretty, and I love the yellows.

Chelle! said...

The sash turned out lovely. Happy Wedding celebration day.