Monday, November 28, 2016

Miscellaneous Monday

Now, I've not had children in this house for extended periods of time. I've had kids over for babysitting, a few hours at a time, but never overnight like this, with this age of kid. And let me tell you, these jokers are exhausting. I understand that as a childless couple, Husband and I keep knickknacks in reach of kids, because we don't have them around here to grab stuff. So now that we have these two here, I'm learning that basically every single thing in our house is grabbable and is easily thrown as well. this is insane and I've packed up my entire house, basically. But we can get through this.

There are only 3 weeks left of school. I'll probably be counting down the clock until finals are over, so get used to hearing about it. And in an amazing twist of greatness, the last paper that I had due in Ethics has been cancelled, so I don't have to worry about that either! I can't even begin to tell you what a load has been lifted from my shoulders, papers are genuinely my Kryptonite. But now that this one is cancelled, the only one I have left to do is for my accounting class, and I finished that tonight! Man, I just need to buckle down and focus, and finish strong.

THERE IS TOO MUCH SNOW IN UTAH TODAY.
That is all.

No comments: