Monday, November 7, 2016

Miscellaneous Monday

Guys, lets take a moment and celebrate. I finished the Book of Mormon yesterday. I started it at the beginning of the year - January 1 to be exact. I wanted to finish it before the end of the year, and I did it in plenty of time. I was also rereading it for my YW Personal Progress, I have decided to work towards that. Apparently it's much different from when I was a kid. When I went through YW myself, there was a necklace/award for each section of YW. So I got my Beehive PP done, I got my Mia Maid PP done and then I just slacked when I turned 16 and didn't finish. But now, you just work on the whole program as you go through, so I just have to do everything all over again. It definitely is a lot of work, and I'm hoping to finish it by maybe February. I could do it, I just need to buckle down for it.

Today as I was rushing to get ready for school, I was getting my shoes on and just about to leave the house when I thought, oh I'll check my school website to see what's going on in this one class. Luckily I did, because my teacher had cancelled class! I'm just so dang glad that I figured this all out before I left for school. It would have been just my luck to not find out until I was there - like last time. I'm glad to have the extra time off, but I swear this teacher cancels class at least once a week. I wonder if he's like us and he just can't wait for the semester to be over and just cancels class when he feels the vibe. Good for him.

I can officially, as of  right this moment, say I am done with all my organizing. I've done every room, been through every nook and cranny, and finally I have put all the stuff on the walls I want, and everything is done. I don't know why I decided to work on that this week, but it was really nice to figure out what's in the house. I got rid of what I could, but Husband is a little bit like his parents, he's kind of a hoarder, he holds onto things he doesn't need anymore and probably will never need, JUST IN CASE. So we do have many a box around here filled with old books and clothes and knickknacks. But I'm feeling so productive right now, like I could take on the world.

No comments: