Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day

Today is one of the most important election days of our lifetime. And I don't care where you lean - Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, or Independent, you have to admit that this is a scary year. And I'll be honest here, it's my blog, my prerogative. I voted Hillary. #I'mwithher I am not ashamed of this, and I actually don't really hide it in real life. Trump honestly scares me so hard. I really think that he would be so awful for this country, he would burn us to the ground. I genuinely am so terrified of a Trump presidency. And I know some people feel that way about Hillary, and that's all right. The benefit of a country with democracy is that we get to disagree and we still get to be friends about it. We can still hold hands and skip afterwards. But I voted today. I hope that you did too, no matter who you voted for.


No comments: