Friday, November 11, 2016

11 Days

Well, we made it 11 days into this before I had nothing to blog about. I just don't have any pictures to share, and life is made of tests and whatnot right now, so that's what I've been doing this week, studying for my calculus test that I took  yesterday. Now I just need to wait until Monday to find out my score, and if I get an actual good score on it, I will just cry my heart out in happiness. I suck at this subject, and I am barely hanging on to a passing grade. But tonight we went to a dinner for Husband's schooling program, the Thanksgiving party. (We also have a Christmas one, apparently they'll do a lot). I definitely felt like the dummy there, they kept talking about their schooling and papers and theories...man, I needed someone normal there to talk to me! Hopefully at the next party, they'll relax on talking about school a little and talk about normal things.
Lets all hope I can find actual things to blog about for the rest of the month.

No comments: