Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Christmas is a-comin'

You guys, Christmas is just around the corner. Yes I know that Thanksgiving is next week, and that's all well and good, but otherwise, Christmas is just so dang close. I'm already trying to prepare, in the week right now of almost having no school, because I know that come finals time, there will be no time to be getting ready for Christmas. So lately, I'm trying to hurry and think of the gifts I should get people, and I'm trying to decide on neighbor gifts and thinking ahead to stockings. I know it seems early for this for me, but actually, I really am enjoying being on top of things. And with this delightful holiday on the way, there's another great thing: Hallmark Christmas movies. It's time! They're here! AND in some stroke of luck, the Hallmark Movies and Mysteries Channel is on a free preview right now, so that's double my movies, double my fun. So far I've watched 2 new ones, and they were as great as they usually are.
Now, let's all buckle up for Thanksgiving, and the fun we'll all have there, and then, Christmas! It's here! Woo hoo!

No comments: