Sunday, May 18, 2014

Day 45–Cupcake ATM

Today, I went to a glorious place -

A cupcake ATM.

It was fantastic. It was the entire reason we went on vacation to Disneyland this past weekend, so I had been looking forward to it for months now. Finally, Sunday morning came, and I was ready to go. Unfortunately, none of the other people who came with us wanted to go, so Husband and I hopped in the car, and drove the hour to LA to go to it. Yes, I did drive an extra hour (each way!) to go to an ATM that dispenses cupcakes. I don’t regret any of it at all.

Here’s a photo play-by-play of how it works.

CupATM

So, you step up, choose your flavor on the screen, and swipe your card. You wait for a few minutes, and then the little window opens, and *POW* your cupcakes are there! It was fantastic. I ate the cupcake I chose, a black&white one, and it was crazy delicious. I wish I had one of these nearer, I would go there all the time! But this was a fantastic trip, and I am so glad I finally got to experience this!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Vieve, I have been trying to get a hold of you, but I don't have a current number for you. Will you please message me on FB or something and give me your number.

Chelle! said...

Ok...this is one of the coolest things that I have seen. I really want to go to one of these!! Will you go with me? PLEASE!!