Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Day 55–Memory Problems

I’m not that old. I’ll get that out of the way right now. I’m inching my way up the years, but I’m not so old that I shouldn’t remember small things. Monday night, I put some sodas into the freezer, to get them cold in a hurry. And then, I didn’t end up using the sodas, so I completely forgot about them. Then yesterday, as I was just minding my own business, for some reason, I remembered, oh my gosh! I left sodas in the freezer! I quickly ran there and rescued them from the freeze.

Sodas

They were definitely, 100% frozen solid. I left them on the counter, and it took about 8 hours for them to get back to a liquid state. I just had to laugh at how I left them in there for a good long while.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

HA HA!! YOU should have just waited 4 hours and had DELICIOUS slushees!!!