Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 53–SNAKE

Ok this is definitely not something that makes me happy. Not even a little bit. Not at all. But, I’m going to show you this anyway, and count it as a day. Even though, let’s make sure you get it, not happy. The other day, as I was walking to my door, I saw this.

Snake1

Don’t see anything there? Don’t worry, as I stepped up to take a picture, it slithered away.

Snake2

So there it was. I took the pic and it kept going on it’s way under the house. Then I came outside later, and it was still there. I called Husband to take a look, and he’s like, oh don’t worry, it’s just the skin, so it’s shed itself. So now, I have the skin of a snake just chilling by my porch. And I know it’s a garter snake and I can’t bite. And I understand that I should move the skin, because it’s not doing anything there. But I’m not going to touch it, and let me tell you why. GROSS. No thanks to touching dead skin of a snake. No thanks to making it easier for him to get in and out, since he seemed to be coming and going as he pleased. No thanks I say to that. Get out snake.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

ICKY!!! I am not sure that I could handle that. I probably wouldn't go back to your house until it was gone!!!