Thursday, May 22, 2014

Day 49–A New Hairstyle

I tried a new hairstyle yesterday/today. I found it on Pinterest, and while I didn’t think it would work, it actually kind of did. I know now how to make it work better for next time. So yesterday morning, I did this:

BeforeHair

Start with damp hair. Not soaking wet, but some wetness. You put a headband on, and then, starting near one ear, you twist your hair (away from your face) and then loop it through the band. When it comes through, you add a little bit of hair, twist away, and loop it through. Continue on until your whole head is looped. It’ll look like that. Then, let it sit. Sleep in it, that’ll help. The next morning, take off the headband, and let the hair down. Wait for it to relax just a little (comb your fingers through it to break up the hair pieces) and you’ll get:
AfterHair

Some curls! Sadly, my picture doesn’t quite do it justice, but I wanted to get a pic of it. I thought it was really cute, and I can’t wait to try again, to see if I can improve it.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Ok...that looks darling!!! I want long hair again!!