Saturday, May 17, 2014

Day 44–Braids

For some reason, I am all about braids lately. I do them in my hair almost every day, and I love how they make my hair curly. Today, when we got to the park, my SIL asked me to braid her hair, and I obliged. Then when I was finished, I asked if anyone else wanted to, and my SIL’s sister did as well. I did another SIL’s hair, and a little later, did another. In the line for Midway Mania, I braided my own hair, and after I had done this and we were walking around, I realized that we did all have our hair in braids. Naturally, we snapped a pic.

BraidyBunch

I called us the Braidy Bunch, which I thought was terribly clever, and laughed at for like, 5 minutes. But I dig our braids. It’s almost the best hairstyle!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

You are so talented with hair. I think that you should go to school to be a hairstylist.