Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 42–Super Snuggles

We left Cookie alone for the weekend when we were in Oklahoma, and it went about as well as you’d expect. Then when  we came home, we discovered the things she had done. Even though the door was open all weekend, and she could go outside, she decided to use the carpet as her bathroom, awesome. And then, she opened and ate half a bag of gluten free flour, for reasons I’ll never know. Needless to say, when we got home, we were received very warmly, in that she flipped her lid when she saw us. Then, for the next day or so, she wouldn’t leave my side, lest we leave her alone for a few days again. So as I was laying on the couch, trying to think of what to bake, she got on me like this:

Cooke

She really wouldn’t leave me alone…for about a day, and then she really didn’t care about me at all, and spent all day sleeping on the couch again.

No comments: