Sunday, May 11, 2014

Day 38–Sleeping

Today, we were stuck in the airport for around 12 hours. Our first time out, we experienced mechanical issues, so we turned around. For about an hour, they worked on the plane, and then said they couldn’t replicate it, so we were probably fine. We went up again, and again, had the same problem, so we turned around and were grounded. Then, the earliest we could get out was 6:00 PM (It was around 11:30 at this time), so after securing seats on that plane, we just had to…wait. During the hours, some of us broke off to watch Pitch Perfect, and some broke off to watch a Tinkerbell movie. My SIL was roped into watching that one, and I could tell she was enjoying it, as I glanced over, and she was asleep. It reminded me of the previous day, when my other SIL fell asleep during the graduation ceremony.

Sleeps

Both made me laugh so hard. Of course I had to get pictures of them both! Teaches you to grab a nap, wherever you can get one.

No comments: