Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Card Times

It is card times again, my friends. This time, we were asked to make a Thank You card, and a Halloween/Fall card. I chose some good ones, I think, and away we go!

Here is my Thank You card, I thought it was pretty good, I followed our template on this one:

IMG_5933

Its straight-forward, easy. The next card is my Fall card, and when I first found the card that I wanted to do, I was psyched. I thought it was cute, I really liked how it looked, then I got started on it. I failed to realize, in my card-haze, that the cute leaves on it meant I had to cut out individual leaves. 50 leaves, to be exact.

IMG_6022

I’m so dumb. It took a few hours, but when I was finally finished, I was so jazzed with myself. The finished product:

IMG_6009

And there they are. Card Swap is the day after I get back from Germany, so I had to finish them this weekend, and I’m glad I did!

No comments: