Monday, September 23, 2013

Miscellaneous Monday

Last night, I was getting undressed for bed and putting on my PJ’s, and I just dropped my bra straight onto the floor. (COVER YOUR EYES, MEN, THIS STORY IS NOT FOR THE WEAK) and kept going. Cookie came in, and apparently had never seen one before (because, why would she?) and decided to take it. I told her no, and she dropped it immediately, then I told her it was time for bed, so I think she decided to go for broke, and picked it up and ran with it at full speed. Of course, this has me laughing like crazy, so through my laughter, I’m trying to tell her to stop, and she got out into the hallway before she dropped it and kept running. Dogs are weird.

For work today, we had a few police officers come to the office, and just give us tips on avoiding crime, how to not be a victim, things like those, and they were actually really funny, the two officers. I’ll give you the tips they gave us, to prevent crime from happening to yourself. Use common sense. Lock up your car when you leave it, lock your house when you’re not there (doesn’t hurt to lock it when you are there) and if you have any valuables in your car, either hide them from view, or don’t leave them in the car. If you have a bike, register it with your local police force, in case it does get stolen, they can use the number on the bike to find it better. That’s actually all I remember, but good tips, I say.

And in yet another dog story (I’m sorry about them all, but to be honest, she’s around all the time, so it makes sense that I would have a bunch of stuff about her), recently I bought Cookie a chew toy, and she LOVES it. I didn’t think she would, actually, because she doesn’t seem to chew on anything, but she loves it. I throw it away from me, and she sprints after it, and brings it back, it’s awesome. Then, when I was trying to get it away from her, she holds on tight, until I lift her off the ground, and it makes me laugh.

cookieup

No comments: