Saturday, September 14, 2013

Saturday PhotoDay

Normally, I would do these on Friday, as you know, but since that was already taken, I am spilling over into today. There are a few random pics that I took that I just wanted to share from Germany.

IMG_6154

How much sluttier are the German bathroom signs than ours? Seriously, these are tiny mini skirts.

IMG_6074

They leave these gummy sheep on your pillows, in the hotel rooms. Adam ate his in the afternoon, and then spent the afternoon sleeping, which we chalked up to just being tired, but then he said he could not wake up, and I was like, how weird. It wasn’t until we were going to sleep, that I actually looked at the gummies, and saw that the first word is Shclaf. Well, due to my singing Silent Night in German, I know that schlaf is German for sleep. So Adam took sleep gummies in the middle of the day, and then couldn’t stay awake.

IMG_6092

Speaking of beds, this is how the beds are there. Two twin beds fused – yes fused – together. We each get our own blankets, and the sheets are the fitted kind, so you don’t sleep under them. This place is loco.

IMG_6156

This is a sign that hangs up when you’re going through customs in Atlanta. You probably can’t see it, but on the bottom of the screen, it says “No Phones or Cameras” so of course I took out my camera phone to snap a pic. After I got it, a lady by us was like, “It says no phones or cameras” and I said, yes, that’s why I took the picture. Worth it.

No comments: