Sunday, December 23, 2012

Lights! Camera!

Tonight, we went up to Temple Square to see the lights. It was me, Husband, Rory, and Casey. We drove up at about 5, but with how early it gets dark these days, it was perfect. I took this pic as soon as we got there:

IMG_3513

Then I just kept taking pics, and not all of them are great, but whatever, I like them. Here are some more:

IMG_3517IMG_3526IMG_3527IMG_3528IMG_3531IMG_3535IMG_3537IMG_3529

I just love everything up there. It’s just so gorgeous. It was cold, but I think I dressed warmly enough that only my face was having chilly issues, and that’s not that big of a deal. I’m really glad I got to see it before Christmas.

And now that I’ve seen the lights, I’ve wrapped all my presents, I’ve decorated, and I’m ready. Christmas is in 2 days, and I’m ready for it.

No comments: