Monday, December 24, 2012

Christmas Shopping

Today is Christmas Eve, friends! Naturally, I worked for a little while this morning, and after work, Chelle and I went and did a little Christmas shopping. I found these pajama pants that were really cute, but sadly, they were all out of my size. As we passed a mannequin wearing the same pants, Chelle tells me to check the size of them. Usually, all the mannequins wear smalls or extra smalls, so I wasn't holding my breath, but then lo and behold! It was wearing a medium! I immediately flagged down a sales person, and asked if I could just take the pants off the mannequin. She asked someone else, and then, ta-da! They did it! I laughed at the whole scenario as they took the pants off, and of course took a pic:
A naked person! In a store! I bought the pants after they removed them (as they were taking them off, the girl asked "Now, you're going to buy these, right?" Like I would have them go through the whole trouble of taking them off, just to be like, nope! Change my mind!) The pants were only 7, so that was a nice present to myself.

Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

Maleen said...

That is hilarious, and I think I have some kinda like those.