Saturday, December 22, 2012

A FAMILY Christmas

Now that Christmas is over, I can blog about this! For my presents this year, I decided to give crafts to my siblings. I never know what to get people, but I feel like a craft is something people like and appreciate. It's nice for the home, it's pleasing to the eye, and it makes you feel like the person cares for you, because they spent time on your gift. This year, I chose the same word for everyone, and just changed colors for each family, mostly in the color I think represents the family. So here, without further ado, is the gift, all of them:

Family1Family2Family3Family4Family5

Ta-daaaa! I’ll never really know if my siblings hated these, or liked them, but in my head, I’ll imagine that they loved them, and set them up in their houses.

No comments: