Wednesday, December 12, 2012

JINGLE!

Tonight was our monthly craft club and it went well. We were a smaller group than normal, but our numbers don’t determine our fun. We laid everything out (after a dinner of pizza) and got going.

IMG_3409

It didn’t take that long, which is always nice. And we used a different modge-podge technique tonight, we did it matte instead of shiny. After we painted, attached papers, and added ribbons, this is what I had:
IMG_3411

Cute! And of course as soon as I got home, I put it up.

IMG_3414

I wish the letters were a little bigger, so that you could see it more, but I still love it. I think these turned out awesome!

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

I LOVE how they turned out. They are so cute!!! I love that you have a designated place for it. I should do something like that.