Monday, July 23, 2012

Miscellaneous Monday

If there's anything I can teach you guys, it's that when someone tells you to go to the kitchen to get them a sandwich, you should go to the kitchen and get them a sandwich.
All spousal abuse jokes aside, this bloody nose of mine was actually not a big deal. We were driving home, I was checking something on my phone, and all of a sudden, it just started bleeding. Sadly, we didn't have any tissues...napkins...anything in the car, so I just held my hand up there, and waited for the ride to be over. As we were nearing the house, I realized a golden photo op, and snapped myself. Good news, it was pretty much done by the time we got home.

Usually I do the dishes in my house. It's not that Husband is lazy or anything, its that my threshold of how many dishes can be in the sink is much lower than his, so I get annoyed at a few in there, and he can let both sides of the sink fill up and still not really care. So when I do the dishes, as soon as they're finished, I like to have the dishwasher clean. I know, I'm a weirdo, but it's how I am. So it's kind of fun when Husband does them and puts them away, because he's not really sure where things go, so I find things in wrong places, or just shoved in a place I'm sure he thinks makes sense. This happened tonight, when I was looking for a 9x13 pan, and instead found a pizza pan there. Helpful.

Husband has left me today for a week. He's camping/hiking with the scouts in our ward until Friday/Saturday. (I'm not sure of the actual day back, it seemed to change) I don't really like to be left all alone (who does?!) but so far, I think I have things planned pretty well. Today, I helped Chelle with some organizing and cleaning, but I don't think I helped as much as I wanted, plus I don't know how much good I did. I gave it a go, though. And I made some treats (blog entry to come later!), and cleaned a little, and now, I'm trying to get this all done before my eyes shut out of exhaustedness. I've planned some things for the rest of the week, it's mostly my own to-do list of cleaning and organizing things. Now, this week should be pretty fun, provided I don't die of a stranger breaking in, or a heart attack after thinking that the wind on the door is a stranger breaking in. Hey, it's possible.

1 comment:

Chelle! said...

Vieve...that looks disgusting!!!