Sunday, May 6, 2012

A recap of my not-so-busy busy week

Holy cow you guys. This last week has been insanified. I originally was going to blog about everything on the day after, but that just didn’t work in my favor, plus I didn’t really have a lot of things to say about my crazy week, plus I didn’t take any photos to document any of these events. And while to some people, it might not seem that crazy, to me, it definitely was. So here’s a mini-recap.

Monday night, I went to a play for my sweet Sister in Law, Bonanza. She was the Baby Kangaroo in Suessical the Musical (Jr). It was a lot of fun, holy cow. It made me want to see the real play, the whole enchilada. So now I’ll be keeping my eye out in case it happens to come here to UT. Of course, after the play was over, we cheered and screamed her name and made it known that we were there for her. I love doing that to kids/teens, because they both love it and are embarrassed by it. And if there’s one thing I love to do, it’s embarrass people.

Tuesday night I had my Scout Pack Meeting, and I said goodbye to 3 of my favorite scouts, they were turning 11 and therefore, moving on another scout group. We had a little ceremony, handed out their last patches, (is that what they’re called? My only scouting knowledge comes from the movie Troop Beverly Hills) and gave them all a round of applause. After wards I skipped the refreshments (which were bags of fruit snacks) and went home and just ate some ice cream. Delish!

Wednesday was my fiesta. For those that don’t know, my good friend, Chelle, is now a Park Lane director. She’s selling Park Lane jewelry, and it is all fab stuff. I had been to a couple of parties thrown by her, and bought some stuff, but this was a party that I hosted. So I invited a load of people over, and Chelle gave her presentation, and it was great. We all had treats, some ordered jewelry, and the night was over. It was so much fun, I hope everyone else enjoyed as much as I did.

Thursday night was my only free night! So what did I do? Oh, I put on my PJ’s as soon as I got home, and just vegged out in front of the TV. It was awesome. A top night.

So there it is, my busy-for-me week. I both hated and loved being that busy. I do love being busy, but boy do I hate not being able to relax and just chill. Hopefully I’ll get some of that this week to come!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

Sounds like one of my weeks except for the night where you got to relax in your pajamas. I can't even remember what that is like. I think I am going to throw myself a pajama party and if I schedule it... it just might happen.

Chelle! said...

AW...thanks so much for hosting that party. You are an amazing and supportive friend! Love ya lots!!