Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Wall Hangs

Pinterest is freaking amazing. I’ve talked about it before, and I’ll likely talk about it and use it again. I found this on there, and decided to make one myself.

5-17-12 102

It’s pretty self-explanatory, but I’m not sure if you can read all the little lines under the numbers. The numbers are Husbands birthday, my birthday, the day we met, and it ends with our wedding day. The final words at the bottom say “What a difference a day makes” and I really liked it, so I took it. On Pinterest, instead of the day this person met, it had their children’s birthdays, but since I don’t have these, I had to improvise. I put these on a wall with a few other printouts from Pinterest, and I really liked how it turned out.

5-17-12 103

I tell ya, I’m getting more and more into decorating my home. Pinterest is both a curse and a blessing in this regard. I can’t wait for more ideas!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

What a cute idea. I may have to use it sometime.

Chelle! said...

Oh my goodnes!!! This is adorable!! Such a cute idea! Aw...you are turning into a really crafty woman. HA HA