Monday, May 7, 2012

Photo Booth

I blogged a few weeks ago about going to my ward carnival, and all the awesome activities therein. We did the photo booth, and I’ve been waiting so much for the pictures to come back to me. Waiting…waiting…waiting. Finally, last night, I was opening my email, and lo! There they were I was excited for it to come, and because they had taken so many, I was excited for the possibility of lots of pictures. So I’m looking and…they had only sent three! What the junk! And of course, the only picture of Husband and me that they sent, I have a dumb look on my face. We raided the props bin that they had, thinking we could take some good pics with them. I think they worked out for us.


So here for you to enjoy, the pics of us.


See, look how dumb my face is!


I told Husband to put on this tutu, and I wish the wings had been more visible.

I think I look so smashing in this hat.

Cute, right? I wish they had sent more to us, or at least ones where my face didn’t look so dumb. Oh, well, there’s always next time!

2 comments:

Maleen said...

The Photo booth is always a great idea. Sometimes I wonder about pictures other people pick for us. I have to do that sometimes, but I pride myself that I pick good ones. And more than three for sure.

Chelle! said...

I love these pictures especially the one of Adam. HA HA...you can look at it on your credit card all of the time. Such a treasure!