Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mothers Day, everyone! For this auspicious occasion, I went up to visit my amazing mama, to give her a gift and say hello, that sort of thing. We were all hanging out, and I wanted to see if I could put this tiny hat on the bird. I couldn’t. She didn’t care for it, she didn’t like it, and she didn’t want anything to do with it. So instead, I changed my mind and put it on Troop. It was hard, because while she’s not a quick dog, or anything, she just doesn’t like to do what I want. So mama and I worked together for quite some time to get this picture:




And it’s not even very good! But it still makes me giggle, because that hat is so small. I wish the dang bird had just been cool with things and let me put the hat on her head. Maybe someday…

2 comments:

Maleen said...

That hat on a bird would be awesome. So, you couldn't just drop it on his head? I'm sure you tried that.

Chelle! said...

HA HA...this makes me laugh!!!We need to put the hat on another animal...hint hint!